Thursday, January 22, 2009



We are so excited for the next season of the AMAZING RACE! So excited that we decided that we should apply to be on the show. . .

Last Wednesday I got online and found the application and saw that the due date was JAN 16th, in 2 days! I panicked and called Greg, told him that we had to have our applications filled out and make a video on why we were perfect for the Amazing Race.


After work I met Greg at Costco to get our passport photos taken, Greg went back to work while I drove around the valley getting a video camera, a VHS player, VHS tapes, a tripod . . . all the necessary items to make this video. Greg didn’t get home from work till 9pm and then the filming began. After numerous takes, we finally finished our video and filled out our applications. We didn’t get to bed till after 1am. The next morning we both woke up early for work and I was getting ready to overnight our audition tape to California. I went online to double check the address and noticed that the application date was JAN 16th 2007!!! I was looking off an old application for a previous season!

We learned that day that our hard work and lack of sleep wasn’t going to get us on the Amazing Race, and Greg learned that day that his wife can't read.


5 comments:

Dyan said...

Classic, I would do something like that!

Greg G. said...

Suz, I learned a long time ago that you couldn't read :)

Ginger said...

Oh my gosh! I am laughing out loud. That really stinks! And I know you guys totally would have made it! At least now you know you have some time and you can edit the tape to make it even better!

Kori said...

You guys better try again. I would love to see you guys get on
the Amazing Race! I would love to go as well!

Lezli said...

I think we would like to see the video:). . . .