Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Pumpkin Time

I had a crazy idea yesterday . . . CARVING PUMPKINS! (which Greg wasn't too thrilled about)

I haven't carved a pumpkin since I was probably in 3rd grade, and last night I realized why. I had forgotten how much it sucked. We decided to be creative and not do the typical Jack-O-Lantern face. . .It took way too long!

Even though it was not as fun as I remember, I've decided that this will be a continued tradition. See below for the Gunn's First Annual Pumpkin Carving Extravaganza!!










7 comments:

Jeff and Chelsy said...

the pumpkins look great!

Summer said...

The pumpkins look good - not as good as OURS of course...

Just kiddin
Miss you guys

JohnK said...

Those are great! Even for the first try. A lot better than I could ever do.

Lezli said...

I love them! It sure beats the crude butcher knife method we had to use when you were little. . . you're lucky you're still alive!!

Angie said...

Those pumpkins are awesome. How could it not be worth it? You have some crazy talent carving those things. Good job.

Kelli said...

Those are awesome! Good enough for a pumpkin carving contest of some sort. Thanks again Sue for helping with Jason's Birthday party on Sat. I couldn't have kept track of them all without ya. I have updated our blog finally with some new pics, including some from the party.

Natalia from Piece N Quilt said...

Hey Susan-
I am making my blog private. Send me your e-mail address so I can invite you:) tally92582@aol.com