Sunday, April 5, 2009

Frisbee Golf
















If you ever get the chance to play frisbee golf, make sure you stretch first.  I didn't and now my right arm is hanging lifeless off the side of my body.  We had a good time though.  Especially observing the other frisbee golfers.  There was one person who had one of those rolling cart mechanisms on which you would normally put a full set of clubs if you were walking the course . . . I was laughing so hard because all you have to carry is a single frisbee; unless you're idiots like us and let the frisbee golf salesman talk you into buying a "putter" frisbees for $9 each.  "It is critical that you have a putter frisbee."  Ya right.  In hindsight, it is not critical that you have a putter frisbee, but it is critical that you stretch first.    

4 comments:

rcworkman said...

Greg...It looks like so much fun. I didn't know you lived in Phoenix. How are you liking Arizona?

Lezli said...

Oh my gosh! A new sport I didn't even know existed! Looks fun:)

Angie said...

Frisbee golf is so fun. I always have a million laughs because I don't know how to throw the dang thing. We do not own a putter though because we didn't think we would play that much so way to step it up in the game.

Greg G. said...

My frisbee golf short game is seriously good.