Thursday, May 7, 2009

"A Utah Man Am I"

We have finally made our decision on where Greg will go to law school.  It was a really tough decision, but we have decided to move back to Salt Lake City and return to the UofU.



I just finished my CNA course, and I am really excited to start working in a hospital.  Next Tuesday I'll take my microbiology final exam and then move back to Utah the following weekend to start summer semester classes.  Greg is still working hard and will move to UT about 6 weeks later (he has to make some more dough so we can continue to live so extravagantly -[sarcastic laugh]). We are really excited to be close to family and friends again and look forward to the next couple years.




9 comments:

amy + jeff said...

Leaving AZ just when it is starting to get good....haha. Congrats on everything new1

Crystal said...

Yes congrats and what fun. Many people will tell you good luck at being a law school widow cuz you will never see your husband for the next three years... but it is not really that bad.

Ginger said...

Yessss! Now we just have to get Paul and Summer back...Oh and if you are ever bored when you are out here call me because I currently sit around on my butt all day watching Judge Judy.

kendragreensides said...

Yeah! Too bad we just rented out our studio apartment...you guys could have been our neighbors! Come visit when you get here, we would love to see you!

Summer said...

Congrats you guys! We're excited for you. Of course you realize that the pressure on us to move back to UT just increased and I hold you personally responsible for that???

Kori said...

Yeah!! We are so excited for you guys to move back.

Lezli said...

I am so excited I can't even describe it. . . . I feel like it's Christmas and I'm 5 years old again!!--

Lezli said...

But when I think of Paul and Summer in Minnesota I feel like crying my eyes out. . .

derrek and adrienne tyler said...

Since you are coming back to Utah I won't
Hold it against you that you are a "utah man"
I'm not sure "utah men" exist. That's like
An oxymoron.