Thursday, September 4, 2008

Squaw Peak

Labor Day morning I went hiking at Squaw Peak with my friend Sarah from work. It was really hot, but felt good to get outside for some fresh air.  I've been cooped up in airconditioned buildings/cars all summer.  While hiking we came across a group of guys who were on mountain bike unicycles! Unbelievable.  It was pretty amazing to watch them climb hills, and go down hills on one tire.




I was trying to get a pic as they went by . . . but wasn't fast enough.


5 comments:

Lezli said...

Sue- that terrain looks bleak. . . you guys need to get back to the beautiful Utah mountains:) I wish I were as ambitious as you. . .when I have some time off I'm usually trying to find a new restaurant to try out!

Jer or Stef said...

Well Hello! I was sad I never saw your wedding announcment expecially considering you asked for my address like five times! JK I'm glad you seem so happy, its good to see you again - well sortof see you!

JohnK said...

You just don't know what you are going to see. I never would have believed it had you not taken that picture. That doesn't sound as fun as regular mountain biking!

The Tomlinsons said...

That looks like a fun family adventure. I love catching up with your family.

The Kay Family said...

Well, that certainly doesn't look like the Squaw Peak that I thought I was going to be seeing!! Hope you guys are doing well!